Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Deuteronomy 5:24

"...The Lord hath showed us His glory..." Deut. 5:24

I've been thinking lately how awesome God is... This whole world is designed to such a complex degree. There is so much diversity of life all around us... How could anyone doubt the existence of a 'Master-Designer'..? Clearly, God's great design in all His works is the manifestation of His own Glory.

I marvel at the uniqueness of it all. Surely we are not here by chance. This world can not be the result of billions of years of evolution. There MUST be a God. And I want to know Him. Lord, I want to know You....!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, today is all about You, my King. Everything I do is done for You, for Your glory. I give You my all because You gave Your all. Father I seek you. I want to know You more. I want to walk closer with You. Lord You created the heavens and earth. You know me. You know my heart, Lord. Father I ask forgiveness for my sins and blessings for my life and for the lives of those I hold dear. Lord I pray that my life be a living testimony to those within my sphere of influence. Father God I love You. And I give this day to You. It's so easy to plug in to You first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed, but Lord help me through the middle of the day hours, I pray. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: