Friday, December 15, 2006

Lifting Up Greg Page

Greg Page is wearing the Yellow Jersey in this photo. He is one of the founding members of the very popular Australian children's TV show, The Wiggles.

I became acquainted The Wiggles about eight months ago when I discovered it is my son Elijah's favorite TV show. Elijah and I have spent many memorable hours watching Wiggles tapes and DVDs together.

We are all deeply saddened to hear that lead singer Greg Page was leaving the group due to health concerns. Here is a link to The Wiggles website that describes Greg's condition.

Today I just want to pray for Greg, who has been such a positive influence on young people all over the world.

I also want to lift up his family, and the rest of the Wiggles cast.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I just want to thank You for Greg Page. I can only imagine that he is as kind and sweet a human being in person as his character portrays. Father God we can not always figure out and understand what You have in store for our lives. I'm sure Greg and his family are wondering.

And Lord while I have no way what so ever of knowing the condition of Greg's heart in regard to spiritual matters, I pray that if he knows You, then he is trusting and resting in You that Your perfect will is being worked out in his life. Lord, if he doesn't know You as his personal Lord and Savior I pray that he is drawn to You through this experience.

Lord, Greg means many things to many people. He is a husband, a daddy, a friend, and more.... My little boy just adores him, and that's enough to get my respect and attention. Father, I pray for healing for Greg's medical condition. Lord I ask for a miracle. I pray that his symptoms simply vanish and he return to living a normal life. You are in the miracle business, Lord. If anyone can handle this, You can.

Greg is very dear to us. Father I stand in the gap for Greg today. I pray for his family. Bless them Lord. Bless the cast and crew of the Wiggles, too.

Father God, I love You and I give this day to You. I praise You as my Lord and savior and I thank You for being a God of every generation. I thank You for being a God of miracles. I thank You for being a God that listens to and answers prayer.

Lord I thank You for what You have personally done for me, going to the cross for my sins so that I might have everlasting life.

Father God I humbly pray these things in the power of the name of Your precious son's name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: