Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am so thankful for this Christmas. Today we celebrate the day You were born. Of course we all know this probably isn't the EXACT day You came down to the earth, but that isn't the issue. The fact we have chosen today to honor You significantly more than on other days. Lord, You truly the reason for this season...!

Father God I recognize that I have been blessed beyond measure. I have an incredible wife and two awesome sons. I live in the greatest country in the world. I have so much. Much more than I could ever have hoped for. And I have the promise of eternal life because I believe in You. And none of this would have happened if You had not come to earth in the form of a little child. Oh what a special day this is that we celebrate Your birth and the wonder of it all...

God, You are an Awesome God....! I love You, Lord. I praise You and lift You up...! You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords forever and ever.

My Precious Savior, I pray blessings this Christmas on my family and friends. I pray blessings on my church family at FBC West Columbia. Lord I especially lift up Stanley, Becky, and John and their families.

I pray these things in the holy name of Jesus Christ,

AMEN...!

No comments: