Friday, December 29, 2006

In Need of a Little Grace

Sigh.... I've been slipping in my prayer life lately. And I happened to read an article in Discipleship Journal around 2 AM this morning that turned me around...

I may come back later and post a few quotes from that article, but for now let me just say that somehow, my priorities with my time management have become out of balance. I simply haven't been starting my day in prayer and quiet time with my Lord.

And the results have been disastrous....

So this morning the prodigal son returns home.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Here I am, good and gentle Savior. I am sorry to have strayed. My life is nothing without You. I need You, Lord.

Bless me dear Lord. Bless my family. I lift them up to You. I stand in the gap for them today, My King.

I love You Father, And I give this day to You. I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ,

Amen.

No comments: