Saturday, December 30, 2006

Trusting in HIM...

My wife and I have been through some perilous times together. We've weathered many a storm. At times discouragement has tried to have it's way with us. But Thank God that we have each other because we always prop each other up and encourage each other.

(And) THROUGH CHRIST, we have always triumphed over our difficulties.

Today's journal post is more of a testimony than anything else. This morning I just want to publicly proclaim what my Lord and Savior means to me and has done for me.

God is REAL.... God is GOOD.... God LISTENS.....

...And a strand of three cords is not easily broken...


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God I praise You and lift You up. You are an Awesome God. You have taken a poor wretch like me and made me a brand new creation. Lord, You have blessed me with an awesome friend, lover, and helpmate in my sweet wife Monica. You have given Monica and I the blessings of Elijah and Connor.

YOU have given us a wonderful life and a great opportunity to impact those around us for You, Jesus...! Oh Praise You, Lord...! Praise you my Savior...!

Father God I turn to You this morning. I just give all my cares and concerns to You. Lord I don't want my will, but YOUR WILL be done. Lord You know my heart. You know my weaknesses. Strengthen me, my King.

Lord I am in awe of what You've done for me. I love You, Lord. And I give this day to You. Let me give a strong witness and testimony to the world today, my Lord.

I pray blessings on my tournament and all the tournament participants this morning. Bless the weather conditions and all those who are traveling a good distance to get here today.

Father God I just give these things to You and I trust You for the outcome...

And Father God, I pray these things in the power of the blood and the name of my most precious, Holy Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: