Friday, February 23, 2007

In a bad mood...

I'm not doing well at the moment... I'm in a bad mood. I'm angry with someone. I'm angry with a situation. I'm upset with myself that I have over committed with too much activity. It's 3 AM Friday morning, I've been busy since 6 AM Thursday. I have only about 2 or 3 hours to sleep before I start all over again, but I can't sleep... Oh well...

All I can do is ask God to take charge of me and the circumstances I am in...


Dear Heavenly Father,

I am pushing myself way too hard. Monica is pushing herself way too hard as well. We are both a couple of physical wrecks right now. Dear Lord, help me make it to Sunday and I'll take it easy, I promise.

All I can do is to throw myself at Your mercy. I am such a mess at managing my schedule. Father God, I'm sorry. I want to honor You with my time. I pray Lord with the help of Your Grace that I will live differently from now on. I'll re- prioritize, I'll get help, and I'll make certain that You get my best time all the time.

I love You Lord. And I love my family. Thank You for for the blessing of my wife and children.

Lord I give You my all. I give You my everything, I live for You, my King. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Texbeck5 said...

I love you Sam, prayers are coming your way everyday! Keep the faith
love your sis always