Monday, February 26, 2007

Encouragement

I'm having a good day today... The weather is beautiful out there, and I'm excited about all the things the Lord is doing in the life of my family.

First of all, Monica attended a ladies event at our church this Saturday that was well attended by the local community. Our Sunday was blessed as Pastor Dave preached another awesome sermon. And We enjoyed some family time in the afternoon with a trip to Lake Jackson and then a much needed relaxing evening at home.

Connor and I had a particularly nice weekend. We went to a tennis tournament together Saturday and enjoyed lots of good heart to heart conversation, and we went out and played a little tennis together Sunday evening. I don't think there was really even one negative moment...

-PRAISE THE LORD!

I came across a new 'Favorite Scripture Verse' this weekend...

Proverb 16:3... Commit to the Lord whatever you do and you will enjoy success.

That is such a true statement. This weekend's tennis tournament is a good case in point. It was forecasted to rain all morning Saturday. Well, it did rain most of the morning in surrounding areas, but the tournament location never had a significant rain delay the entire weekend.

God is Good...! And there's nothing more exciting and encouraging than to see the power of the Lord at work in circumstances and life experiences.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing my life so abundantly. Father God I commit today to You. I pray that my entire day today and everyday is lived out in glorifying You.

I love You Lord and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: