Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reducing My Blog Time...

I'm cutting back on my blogging for an indefinite period of time. This is the only blog that I'll be updating with any regularity for the next month or so. Of course, I will still be spending time with the Lord. (I'm not cutting back on that.)

I'm just cutting back on the time consuming process of posting my studies and prayers every day until I can get my life organized into a mangle, sane schedule.

So, this morning I'm officially announcing my sabbatical from blogging.

I hope to be back soon... But until then, stay safe. Stay Grounded in the Lord. And be thoughtful and diligent in your prayer life...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I give You thanks and praise. I am nothing without You, Lord. Father God I ask a blessing on my schedule. Help me get caught up. Help me to be a better manager of my time.

I want to honor You Lord, and I know that involves making the best use of my time. By Your grace I will be a good steward of my resources, especially my time.

Lord I have many requests and You know what they are. I just commit them to you, Father. And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: