Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports

I promise that I haven't given up on my independent study of Proverbs, but prayer requests will always take priority over independent studies.

There are many prayer requests on the table today...

  • Coach Henry has recently suffered a loss in his family, and he has a student who is battling cancer right now.
  • My Sister had a dear family friend pass away recently and that friend's family needs prayer.
  • My younger brother is having employment difficulties.
  • We need prayer for the men's ministry at my church as we are planning new curriculum and expanding the program.

Praise Report:

God has been blessing me with quite a bit of ministry outreach opportunity lately. Praise the Lord as I have been praying for Him to use me more effectively for the Kingdom....!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised be Your name, my King. You are my focus, my main event, Lord. Everything I do is for Your glory and honor. You are Worthy to be Praised, my King. You are Wonderful. You are Marvelous. You are my Everything.

Father God you are a God who knows all. You already know of these situations Lord. And Lord I just pray that Your will be done in these matters.

Father I pray for Coach Henry's step mom and her loss. I pray for comfort for her and her family. I lift up Eva as she is struggling with cancer.

I pray for Michael LaRontonda's family. Bless them Lord.

I lift up my younger brother as He makes some serious career decisions soon, Lord. And Father I pray for Pastor Dave and Brother Bob as they decide on a new study for the men's ministry.

Lord Jesus I love You and pray these things in Your precious holy name.

No comments: