Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports

Today we have some prayer requests... Pam Henry's daddy is in Brazosport hospital. Please keep her family in your prayers. Also 'Amy White' from small group is traveling during her pregnancy and needs prayer as well.

Praise Report: I visited with two gentlemen yesterday who will most likely be joining me to help build tennis interest in the area. Yea...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord, for blessing me so abundantly... Father God I know You will always meet my needs. You are an awesome God...! Lord I lift up the Henry family today. Bless them and lift them today. I lift up Amy as well, Lord. Guard her and her babies' health, Father.

Lord I give You praise and thanks for sending Tony and David into my life to help me grow tennis. I pray that I am a blessing to them and they to me.

Lord I give this day to You and pray that everything I say, do, and think will give Glory to You and Your Kingdom. And I pray these things in Jesus' name

No comments: