Thursday, February 15, 2007

501

This is the five hundred and first post to my prayer journal blog since I started it back in 2004. That's kinda neat.

I'm up extra early this morning. I just awakened at about 2 AM feeling the need to pray. When I went to bed at 10 AM a few hours ago I didn't set my alarm but instead preyed that God would wake me before 6 AM. Well, it looks like God is way ahead of schedule today.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord for my precious wife. I just want to lift her up to you again. I pray for her sleep tonight. Allow her to rest well tonight. Allow Elijah to rest well.

Father I pray for my wife's schedule. Help her to get caught up on things. Help her to prioritize.. (me too, Lord.) We don't mind living life at break neck speed as long as we're living it to the fullest for Your Glory. Lord I pray that everything we do today brings glory to You. Thank You for blessing our marriage. I, (we) love You, Lord. And pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen...

No comments: