Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prayer for Tennis Interests

This weekend the Houston Professional Tennis Association has a junior tournament in Katy. There are 144 participants registered. I pray for safe travel for every one and good clean competition as well.

I've recently been blessed with two wonderful candidates for assistant pros to help me grow tennis at Columbia Lakes and the surrounding area. I want to lift up Tony and David and pray for the Lord's guidance as I integrate these two gentlemen into my tennis programs.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord Jesus, thank You for the Houston Pro Tennis Association Junior Gran Prix. Father I pray for traveling mercy for all involved in the tournament this weekend. I pray that You bless the organization of Glen and his tournament staff. I thank You for good weather. And I just pray that everyone associated with the tournament goes away with a good experience.

Lord I also want to thank You for the blessing of David and Tony. I've been praying for people to come into my life who share my same desire for growing tennis and impacting lives in a positive way. Lord I really feel that my encounter with Tony and David has been Divinely Orchestrated. Thank You Dear Lord for that blessing. Thank You for working in Mine and Monica's lives like You do. We see evidence of You all around us, Lord.

Answered Prayer is just another way that You show Your Power and Glory. You are truly an Awesome God. You've certainly got my attention, My King. I love You, Jesus.

And I pray these things in the power of Your holy name...

Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam - May your faith in Christ Jesus bless you in your endeavors and it is awesome that you can witness with your position to lead others to Christ. God bless my friend and look forwsard to seeing you at the Columbia Lakes tennis tourney.

Eddie Janek