Friday, June 08, 2007

This is Definitely a Day of Thanks And Praise...!

I'm reflecting on this past week's turn of events and can only marvel at the wonder of our God.

The Glory of My Lord and Savior has truly made itself manifest in my life and the life of my family this week. God is Good. God is Faithful. God is my Deliverer. God Listens. Oh how Great is Our God. To God definitely be the Glory and Honor and Power and Praise...!

I have been facing a difficult situation in my job recently and had come to the point where I had to just obey God and leave all the consequences to Him. (-That's one of the Life Principles outlined in Dr Charles Stanley's Study Bible...)

Well, without going in to great detail, my praise report this morning is that God has delivered me from that situation in a powerful way. God has been God. And He is a Great Big God...! Certainly bigger than any challenge I'll ever face.

But the blessings don't stop...

I'm delighted to also report another HUGE EVENT in my life:

I've recently been reconciled with my younger brother whom I have previously had a very tepid relationship with. The turn of events in that relationship is nothing short of a miracle and an answer to prayers that I have been sending up for over twenty years...!

Yea... Praise You Lord...! Thank You, my Heavenly Father, My Lord and Savior...!

To God Be the Glory. None of this is the doing of Man. -It's all God...!

I love You Lord, And I give you Praise. It is my one desire to glorify and honor You in all my ways. I know I fall short at times, but Lord You lift me up. You are my Rock. My Strong Tower. My Shelter in times of Need.

You are my Ever-Present Savior and I love You.

Father God I pray these things in Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.





No comments: