Friday, June 01, 2007

A Friday Of Thanks

Well, it's sort of a tradition for me to not petition God on Fridays. I like to just take the day to count my boundless blessings and just marvel at how BIG our Lord and Savior truly is...

Connor has really been a blessing to us this week. He's pitched in and helped us many times, and with a good attitude, too! That in itself would be enough for a good week, But I have also been blessed this week with a very good tennis camp. The participation level was much higher than I had anticipated and everything has gone very well.

Of course, one of my greatest daily blessings is my relationship with my dear sweet wife whom I love and cherish. She has been a constant source of strength and encouragement to me through various trials. She is always in prayer for me. She is God's Perfect Help-Mate to me. ( I love You, Monica!)

And then there's Elijah. Words can not accurately describe how much I love that little baby. He is another source of constant joy and truly a blessing from the Lord.

Oh there's been a few bumps in the road this week, but over-all, my blessings far out weigh my trials.

God is Good.

Dear Heavenly Father,

My God You are an Awesome God. There is none other like You. Great is Your Faithfulness. Great is Your Splendor and Majesty, my King.

Thank You Father for Your over flowing love. Thank You for Blessing me far beyond what I deserve. Thank You for always meeting my needs. Thank You for my family. Thank You for my health. Lord Thank You for the promise of Eternal Life to those who place their trust in You.

I love You, Lord. And I give this day up for Your Glory. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments: