Sunday, July 29, 2007

Praise HIM

I was just browsing blogger because I couldn't sleep tonight and I came across this great post that really spoke to me... I've definitely been a 'Martha'...!

Balmoral Uniting Church: Are you a Mary or a Martha?

I want to lift up this sweet little church in Australia this morning.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks Lord for giving me just what I need right when I need it..! (Just like You always do...) Lord I pray blessings on this church and the author of that post. The author was just being faithful and blogging what You have laid on their heart. I'm sure they had no idea that they would impact someone's spiritual walk on the other side of the world. Thank You for working through this church to reach me.

I love You Lord. You are an awesome God... Amen.

No comments: