Sunday, July 29, 2007

Struggling...

Dear Heavenly Father....

I'm struggling Lord. You know that. In Fact, You know what's going on much better than I do. Help me to figure things out. I'm ready and willing to do what ever You have called me to do, but right now I haven't the foggiest idea if I'm in Your will or not. I'd like to think I am and these circumstances I'm facing are just trials and tests of my faith.

I do trust things to work out for good. But I'm totally ignorant as to what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I'm facing set back after set back and stumbling block after stumbling block no matter what I try to do.

There's no reason for me to waste precious time. I'm ready for what ever you have in store for me Lord, just please let my direction be crystal clear. I don't understand things Lord, but that's OK because scripture says to trust You and to not lean on my own understanding, anyway.

Scripture also says that if I acknowledge You in all my ways that You will make my path straight.

Dear Lord I need a straight path. I only want to honor You and serve You, my King. Father Forgive me. Father Help me...

I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: