Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Lord's Grace is Sufficient...!

In 2 Corinthians 12:9 the Lord says: 'My grace is sufficient for you. My power is made perfect in weakness.'

I'm going to hold to that promise today because I feel really weak right now. And I accept my own weakness. I've tried to be too strong, too proud, for too long. I've tried to do things under my own power for too long. It just doesn't work. -God is breaking me. Maybe I'm already broken, I don't know for sure. If I'm not already broken, I'm getting close. That's for certain.

For me it still keeps coming back to the revelation that I accepted Christ as my Savior a long time ago, but I didn't really make him Lord of my life. Jesus told the weary to come unto Him. He said his burden was light and his yolk was easy...

I'm weary. But God's Grace is sufficient. HE will meet all my needs. Our God is an awesome God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Your Grace, Lord. Today I stand strong in You. Apart from You I can accomplish nothing. Apart from you everything I try to do turns to ashes. But in You I am a new creation...! Praise You, Jesus!

Father God, I die to myself this morning. The old Sam Chadwell is no more. Help me Lord. Get me through today. Let Your power rest on me and in my weakness I pray that you make me strong.

Lift up my dear sweet wife. Help her to realize her potential in You, my King. Father God help both of us know that we are in Your will for our lives. Are we doing what we are supposed to be doing...? I don't know if we are. It seems that life shouldn't be such the struggle that it is right now. Are we just being tested or are you moving us in a different direction?

Lord I want to honor You with every ounce of my being. Show me Your way, oh King of Kings and Lord of Lords. God you are my God. And I will ever praise You. I love You, Jesus. and I pray these things in Your precious, holy name, Amen.

No comments: