Monday, July 23, 2007

Prayer for Direction

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for an Awesome weekend, and an awesome day yesterday at church and with my family. Father God, I'm really trying to honor You with my time. I don't want to let one precious moment that You have given me go to waste. I realize there are only 24 hours in a day and I have to allocate some for labor, some for rest, and some for family. All the 24 hours of the day are Yours, my King. But I also want to set aside special time each day just for You and I, Lord. (Like right now...)

Lord, before I really dive into my day I just want to be quiet for a moment and let You speak to me and lead me. Give me direction, Lord. There are so many tasks I could undertake today. Help me to prioritize and make the most of my time.

Whatever I do let it be for Your glory and honor.

Father God I cry out to thee:

Lord God, Heavenly King, My Savior, My Redeemer, My Rock, My Help in Times of Trouble.. God You are so Good. I love You. I trust You, Lord. Thank You Jesus.

Lord I give it all, my everything to You. And I will follow where You lead. Praise You Jesus! You are a God who Saves...!

Lord I pray blessings on this day. Bless my communication and interaction with others. Let me be an instrument used by You to advance Your Kingdom. Help me to be the best I can be, and to give all that I can. I will honor You with my words thoughts and actions today, Lord. and what ever happens good or bad I'm going to praise You and give You glory.

Father I pray special blessings on my dear wife this morning. Enable her to have a productive day for Your glory, too Lord. She is a great wife and mommy and I thank You for my precious Monica. And Father I lift up Connor on his trip today. I pray that he is having a good time and is enjoying time with his grandparents and uncles. Bless his trip Lord and bring him safely home, Father.

Lord I lift up my sweet little Elijah this morning, too. He is missing his brother, Lord. I pray for his day that he stay busy and happy and that he not miss Connor so much. Thank You for Elijah. He is truly a special gift from You.

Lord I do thank You for everything. I consider myself so abundantly blessed. I can't even begin to complain or bring anything negative before You, my King. I just want to show my gratitude to You by living the life you have called me to live and carry out the assignments you have given me. -And that brings us back to the original topic of my prayer. Direction.

Lord I am looking at the road map of today. I just need You to highlight the journey.

I love You you Lord. I praise you Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: