Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank You

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Friday. Thank You for my Family. Thank You for my life. Thank You Lord for the challenges that draw me closer to You and keep me there.

I'm facing some 'Giants' right now, Lord. But I'm not blinking. I'm resting in You.

Father God, You know my situation. And You know my heart. Lord I'm going to honor You no matter what. I'm going to give You my BEST.

You are deserving of My BEST, Lord. Because You gave my Your Best, first. Thank You for showing me how to live. I love You, Lord.

I lift up my wife today. I lift up Connor and Elijah. Lord I lift up myself. I'm weary Lord. But there is an enormous task ahead.

Father I can't accomplish all that needs to get done today but by Your Grace I will carry on.

I'm giving this day to You, My King. And I'm giving You my Best. Whatever get accomplished today is by You and You get the credit for it. I offer today up for Your Glory.
And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: