Sunday, July 08, 2007

Expectations....

I'm expecting a good day today. It's the Lord's Day. I've been looking forward to church all week. I can't wait to hear what Pastor Cere will preach about this morning. I don't know what the topic is, but I know the message will stretch me and touch my heart like it has every Sunday for the past five Sundays.

I NEED A GOOD DAY!

Honestly, it's been a rough week. The weather has not been conducive to my livelihood lately. Raising a teenager and a two year old simultaneously can present a challenge as well... Life has been hard lately... But here's what I know:

God is Good.

God knows my situation.

God won't give me any difficulty without the resources to face that difficulty.

But God's Timing is not My Timing.

I will be Patient.

I will Trust and Obey.

I will be Faithful.

God is in control and HE can do all things.

Blessed be the NAME of the Lord, JESUS...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I call on You this morning. I need You, Lord. Lift me up. Help me prepare my heart to worship You today. Lift my sweet wife and family up too, Lord. Help me to lead them. Help me to be just what they need as a husband, a daddy, and a spiritual leader. Lord I give today to You. I know You are in control. Thank You for the Hope and Joy You Bring. -You are an Awesome God...!

Father God I pray blessings on Pastor Cere this morning. I lift up Elton and the praise team, and all the church body behind the scenes that will minister this morning.

Lord I lift up every Pastor and church body across this great country that will come together in corporate worship this morning. I pray for powerful messages and changed hearts.

Father God I love You. I praise You. I give my life to You. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: