Sunday, July 08, 2007

Severely Tested Today...!

Wow...! Today was not what I prayed for, that's for sure. I don't want to go into great detail at the moment. Let's just say that today included lots of 'drama' on several different fronts.

I have to say that I'm a little discouraged. But you know. I truly believe that God uses adversity to mold and shape us. He uses difficult, incomfortable situations to stretch and grow us. Times like this make a person dig deep. Times like this draw us closer to HIM...

GOD DEFINITELY HAS MY ATTENTION...!
I had to go back and re-visit what I wrote first thing this morning because the turn of events really 'shook' me this afternoon...
Here's what I wrote earlier this morning:
God is Good.....God knows my situation......God won't give me any difficulty without the resources to face that difficulty......But God's Timing is not My Timing......I will be Patient......I will Trust and Obey...... I will be Faithful.......God is in control and HE can do all things.
In spite of ANOTHER unexpected rough day today I still cling to those beliefs...!
Dear God,
I love you. Please hold me close and don't ever let me go. I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: