Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Doing Better Now, Thank You

Boy, was I in a bad mood at the end of the day Sunday... And I started off Monday kinda blue, too. But I'm doing better now. Time heals wounds, at least for me, any way. I'm not good at staying angry for very long. -Thank God...!

I'm not so good at being patient any more it seems, either. But I suppose that's something else that I need to pray about and give to God.

I'll be forty two years old in less than a month now. I'm learning more and more each day how little I know... Isn't that crazy? I mean, I'm learning basic stuff about life, God, and human relationships that I should have already known for years now.

It's no surprise that as I study the bible more closely that God is revealing stuff to me. God really does have a funny sense of humor sometimes as he reveals things to me about myself through the relationships in my life.

I know all this may sound vague and hazy but let me put it this way: I guess I'm going through a 'spiritual growth spurt' right now. -Just like adolescent puberty, it can be kinda strange and awkward at times...

God is working on me right now, -IN A BIG WAY...! More on that tomorrow.

No comments: