Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life Principle # 8 -Fight All Your Battles On Your Knees and You'll Win Every Time...!



I turn to the teaching of Dr Charles Stanley Dr Charles Stanley just about every day. He has really brought biblical truths and principles alive for me. I love reading the 30 Life Principles outlined in his study bible. Today I am particularly drawn to Life Principle # 8.

I love to start every day in prayer. I like to take time out throughout the day to pray as the spirit leads me. I do try to fight my battles on my knees.
Recently Monica and I have been praying for direction and affirmation. We have been praying for some financial assistance. Witout going in to great detail, let's just say that due to some recent developments our bills were exceeding our income.
But Praise the Lord, He has once again been faithful. Yes, Our God is an AWESOME GOD...!
Today I lift up Dr Stanley and his ministry. And of course I lift up Pastor's everywhere, especially Cere, Brother Dave, Pastor Sal, Dr Wisdom, Bruce, and Yancey.
Thank You Heavenly Father for these Godly men who have shepherded and ministered to my family and I over the years. I pray blessings on them this morning. Bless their messages that are going out today. And bless ears to hear those messages, Lord.
I love You Lord and I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.




No comments: