Sunday, September 23, 2007

Prayer For Pastors

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I praise You and I thank You for a good day yesterday. Father God You are an awesome God. Lord today I know that every day should honor and glorify You, but Sundays we set aside especially for You.


Today is about going to Your house.

Today is about family time.

Today is about rest.

Let me start this morning by lifting up Pastors everywhere as they deliver messages in Your Word today. Father this morning I lift up Pastor Cere in particular as he preaches on the 300. I pray that lives are changed through the power of Your Word delivered through Cere's message. Lord I specifically lift up my family, especially my relationship with Connor.

You know, It seems that weekends (Sundays in particular) are difficult days for this family. Father God, by Your Grace, and as far as it has to do with me, I will have a peaceful day glorifying You, today. I pray to be grace-filled in my communication with others and I pray to be filled up to overflowing with patience, kindness, love, joy, all the fruits of the spirit, Lord.

Father God let the world see the authentic changes in me and let it all be to Your Glory.

I love You my King, and I give my life to You. In Jesus' precious name I pray,

Amen.

No comments: