Friday, September 28, 2007

Thankful for the Mysteries

Well First of All, today is Friday and everyone knows that I take the 'TGIF' theme to the extreme...

I was driving home last night from a long day of tennis lessons and I was thinking how grateful I am for God's Blessing to be a coach and to have an opportunity to impact many lives every week. Then I was pondering life itself. God breathed life into every living thing. Isn't that amazing...? I mean you have outer space where nothing can live by itself, then you have our world with it's atmosphere, the air we breathe, gravity to hold everything in place, an incredible eco-system that sustains itself.... There's nothing like it any where else in the universe that we know of. Then look at all the different people in the world. It's just amazing this vast, vibrant world God created for us to exist in with each other.

It's incomprehensible how God came to be. He just was. Even before time. God invented time, you know. And God is everywhere at the same time. God knows everything. God can do anything. And God's love is a mystery.

I mean, we can love. But God loved us so much that He sent His son to die so that we might have eternal life. It's all difficult to take in at once.

But one thing I know for sure, I am grateful to God for my life and what He has done for me.

Thank You, God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord in our lifetime we will probably never unravel the mysteries I wrote about earlier but Father I thank God and Praise you that You are a God of Order and You have everything figured out and are in complete control of my life.

All I have to do is live for You, and worship You with my all. And I do just that, Father.

I love you Lord, I lift You Up. Father God I am very appreciative to be able to take a group of kids away for a tournament this weekend. I pray that You give me powerful words of motivation and encouragement this weekend. I pray for good behavior from the kids and parents. I pray that everyone give their best effort on and off the courts.

Lord I love You and I give this weekend to You, For Your Glory, Amen.

No comments: