Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Praise

This weekend has gone really well so far. I've been coaching a bunch of junior players at a state championship tournament in New Braunfels. On Saturday morning we dedicated our effort and performance to the Lord and the kids played very well. We have two matches this morning to wrap up the tournament and I just give to day to God again.

I wish that we didn't have to play tennis on the Lord's day since we are I just pray that good sportsmanship and fair play will be our witness this morning.

Father God I lift up my young athletes to You this morning. Bless our efforts. Keep us safe from injury. Let our performance be for Your Glory today. We just give it all to You My King.

And back home I lift up my family. I lift up Pastor Cere as he prepares for his morning message.

Lord I pray that souls are won and hearts and lives are changed today.

Father God I love You and I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments: