Monday, October 01, 2007

Starting the Week Off With Prayer

Starting today I'm really going to try to kick my prayer life into another gear. I'm taking it to the next level. What does that look like...? Well it will involve both the quantity and the quality of my time spent with God. It will most definitely involve more time reading God's word. And I've got to get on track with some memorization....!

My wife is really keen on hiding the word in her heart and I am inspired to do the same....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord thank You for this past weekend. I was shown a lot. I have a much clearer sense of purpose now. I think I became a better coach this weekend. You are stretching me Lord and I really appreciate it. I want to be all I can be and do all I can do in Jesus' name.

Father God I lift Your Name up on High... JESUS, Keeper of my heart and soul I pledge my love to You and fealty to YOU, my King. I worship and honor YOU, my Lord.

Lord in Heaven I pray Your Will be done in my life. I pray blessings on my family. I pray blessings today on the group of kids I coached this weekend. Lord I pray for their parents, too. It is so hard to be a parent these days. These are difficult times we live in. But Lord we are called to live in this world and not become of it or like it.

We Believers are supposed to stand out and I pray that we do and the world can see the love in our hearts and become jealous to want to be more like us.

Lord help me to love better. You know the challenges I face. Help me to meet them head on and become an over comer...!

I love You Lord. I give this day to You. And everything I accomplish today will be to the glory and in the power of Your Name, Jesus. Amen,

No comments: