Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Spiritual Assault

Help...! I'm really been having trouble with negative thoughts lately. And of course it coincides with trying to draw closer to my Lord and Savior. The Enemy just won't let up. He's attacking my family, relationships, time management, finances, and my thought life. Sigh...

All I can do is admit that I've failed and am in need of improvement. Then just throw myself on the mercy of my Redeemer.

Dear Father God,

Lord I had a rotten day yesterday. I'm sorry for my negative thoughts, Lord. By Your Grace I will control my thought life. I want everything I say, do, and think to honor You. Help me to always be patient, kind, and gentle like Your Son, Jesus.

Father I'm starting over today. I'm going to live for You, Jesus. I'm going to have thoughts that are good and pure and holy, Lord. I claim victory in You Jesus.

I Love You Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name...

Amen.

No comments: