Monday, October 08, 2007

How to Make the Cut for the '300'

OK... We are starting off the week super charged from Pastor Cere's message Sunday morning....!

This current series is inspired by the Legend of the '300'. The '300' was a small group of warriors who faced overwhelming odds and stood successfully and victoriously for Christ! The '300 Principle' applies to any small group called to do more for the Lord. In our case Cere said it's You and I against the World!

Even though the Enemy surrounds us, we will take the Word of God and live it. We will tell the generations unto death! For the rest of our lives we will stand alert, steady, and live our lives with a sense of integrity.

We will progressively move towards God.... Know His ways... And Do Them...!

We have an intentional battle plan. We will take our own initiative. We're not going to let our one or two trips to church a week to be our only form of spiritual nourishment. We are going to seek God and study His word daily drawing closer to Him every possible moment.

It's a Lifetime, 24/7 effort...! The whole goal is the transformation of our lives...! And we are not going to stop until The Lord comes down or He calls us Home!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord we love You. We praise You. We give You thanks for moving messages like the one Cere delivered yesterday. Father God, the world may rage against us and try to drag us down. The world may try to discourage us and distract us from our goal, but WE WILL STAND FAST...!

You promised us we would have troubles in this world Lord, but You also told us not to fear them because You have overcome the world...! Father God I stand in Victory in You this morning. I pray blessings on my sweet family this morning, Lord. I lift up my wife to You.

I present Connor and Elijah to You Lord. I especially lift up Connor to You for a double blessing today, Lord He needs encouragement. He needs a transfusion, Lord. Help me to say and do the right things to him Lord. I haven't the faintest idea how to communicate with him. Father all I can do is lay this at Your feet and let the power of the Holy Spirit make the transformation. Father God I know that all things are possible through You. And every good and perfect gift comes from You.

Lord I call on You in Faith to touch Connor in a way he has never been touched before, I pray for an indwelling and transformation of the Holy Spirit.

Father God I lift Him up to You and I pray for this in the Power of Jesus' name, Amen...!

No comments: