Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Man God Uses

Cere spoke about Believers who have walked with the Lord for years and years and are still yet to read the bible cover to cover. ...That's me. -I'm also famous for starting bible studies and not completing them. He said those people DO NOT have what it takes to be part of God's 300.

Ouch. That really hurt. But it's the truth. (right now)

However, I'm going to change that. With God's help, of course. You see, I want to be the kind of Man God uses. I want to make a difference in eternal matters. I want to lead my family and community.

I know God expects more than I've given Him so far. Up to this point I think I've disappointed God. I know I've disappointed myself. But I've got to break out of that old self and break the chains of bondage the Evil One has secured around me.

It starts with prayer. -FERVENT PRAYER. And then it continues by searching the word of God. I will read the bible cover to cover before the year is out. And then I'm going to start over and read it again every year that God continues to allow me existence in this world...!

Time is Short. There may not be many more years. I've got to step up to the plate right this minute...! My wife and children are counting on me...!

Today my prayer is short and succinct...

Dear God, I love You. Please help me! - Amen!

No comments: