Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tell Others About Christ

Last night's Alpha small group discussion was about sharing one's faith... It was good. My wife and I feel more and more bold to share our faith every day...

Today's Scripture Memory Verse is 1 Peter 3:15

Dear Heavenly Father.

Lord I just want to be faithful to share the good news. I want to honor You Lord in every way. I want to give My Utmost for Your Highest. There is no greater calling than to serve You, my King. And I serve You by serving my family, friends, co-workers, and students.

Father God I pray blessings on this day. I lift up my wife and baby who are ill today. I lift up Connor who is having trouble with sports injuries. I pray for healing and peace, Lord.

Lord I love You. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: