Friday, October 19, 2007

Thanks and Praise

OK... I've been bummed out and wiped out with a sore throat this week. I've taken a full course of antibiotics the past three days and am almost well this morning. I'm not 100% but I'm the best I've been since this past Sunday. I was up into the early morning hours visiting with my wife about all that's going on in our lives right now. I love my wife so much. God could not have put me with a better woman. That alone is a great blessing, but God did not stop there he blessed me with children too. Although being a parent has been a tremendous challenge, it's also proven to be one of my biggest blessings ever through stretching and growing me in ways I never dreamed possible...! God is Good and I am blessed.

But this scripture I came across last night is the greatest cause for my peace and joy:

1 Corinthians 2:9...

...No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what Gog has prepared for those who love Him...


Oh I have troubles, I have concerns, but I know my Father in Heaven who loves me will lift me up and sustain me. -And I love my Lord my God. And I can look forward to a future far brighter than anyone can ever imagine in my Heavenly Father's Place...!

So I lift up my hands to THE ONE who died for me. I give thanks and praise to THE ONE who is most worthy of my loyalty. I love You, Lord. I give today to You. I will not worry for today. I will not fear. You are faithful and holy. Lord You prepared a place for me in the heavens with You. Thank You Lord for my life here today and my life yet to come...

My God and King, My Everything: I pray theses things in Your precious son's name: JESUS CHRIST.

AMEN

No comments: