Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lifting Up The Life Church Missionaries.



Today it is on my heart to pray for Mike and Sandy Collins who have been on a missions trip in Africa for about a week now. They and another couple from our church have traveled across the ocean to share their faith and make a difference in other peoples lives.
I lift them up today. I pray blessings on what they are doing and trying to accomplish. I pray for every sort of traveling mercy and a safe journey home. I hope that many lives are changed forever by their courageous acts of faith and compassion. They are real life heroes giving their utmost for God's Glory...!

1 comment:

Monica Chadwell said...

Amen & Amen!! I've been lifting them up throughout the week too. Stacey & Mike .. we love you and are so proud of you!! I echo Sam's prayer and pray that all of your needs are met and that your harvest is bountiful!!

Love,
Monica