Sunday, November 25, 2007

Still Thankful

I took time off from blogging this holiday. I just rested and enjoyed quality time with the family. That was just what I needed. And it was a good Thanksgiving weekend. The weather forced me indoors and I had to cancel two events I had spent much time organizing, but that's the way it goes.

I'm still grateful and thankful for the many, many, bountiful blessings God has bestowed upon me.

This morning I'm blessed with a few moments of precious silence to post my thoughts. Monica will be up soon and then Elijah and finally Connor.

I want to lift up our Pastor this morning. I know that Cere is probably up right now too, praying and reviewing this morning's message. I thank God for his leadership and the inspiration and motivation he gives us every Sunday. I am grateful and thankful for Sonny and Elton, too.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You are so good to my family and I... Thank You Dear God. Thank you everything.. Especially a nice family day yesterday. Lord I look forward to another great day today. I pray for Cere and his message this morning. I pray that it touches hearts and changed lives. Lord I pray specifically for my heart and the hearts of everyone in my family. Lord I lift up my brother John this morning and hope to see him in church today.

Father God I Love You. I give this day to You. I will follow You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen...

No comments: