Friday, November 09, 2007

Thanks God....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for loving me so much that You went to the cross for me. You suffered like no one has ever suffered before. I can't bear to think of the punishment and agony You went through. And I can hardly fathom the love You have to do that for a poor wretched sinner like I was and still am on occasion.

Thank You and Praise You that those 'occasions' when I do slip and fall are fewer and farther between each other as time passes and I am transformed more into Your image each day. I love You Lord and consider myself to be one of the most blessed people on the planet.

Thank you for the sweet blessing of the love of my life, Monica. Thank You for the sweet blessing of my baby boy, Elijah. And Father thank You for entrusting in me the responsibility of raising Connor. That is indeed a blessing and an honor that I do not take lightly.

Lord I thank You for leading me down my career path. I'm not quite sure where exactly You're leading me at this particular moment but Father I trust You to make things right. I trust You to provide.

Father God I thank You for great leaders of men like Pastors Cere and Sonny. I thank You for my brother in Christ Steve Clark who openly lives his life as if he's on a 24/7 round the clock search and rescue mission to save the souls of men.

Lord Jesus I thank You for my life. Thanks for the air I breathe, the blood that flows, and the heart that pumps it through my veins. The human body is such a complex miracle all unto itself!

Father there are so many blessings I haven't mentioned. But I am thankful, none the less.

And Lord I will live today for You. I will glorify You in thought, word and deed today. my King.

You are my God and I worship You on High. And Father God I pray these things in the power of Your sweet son's name: Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: