Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Gifts...

This past Sunday Pastor Cere preached another masterpiece... He wrapped up his series of gifts we could and should give to Jesus. The gift he spoke about yesterday was 'self-lessness'.

It was one of the most powerful sermons I've ever heard preached.

It was explained that...


Jesus was the perfect example of selfless living. The perfect gift we can give Him this Christmas is a life life his own. Selflessness is the very core of redeemed living...!

-Pastor Cere Muscarella, December 2007


Galations 2:20 I am crucified with Jesus, yet I find I am still alive! But It's really not 'me', anymore but Christ living through me, and the life I now live on this planet I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave His life for me...!

Jesus gave His life for us....! Isn't that amazing? There is no way I can continue to live my life the way I have been... Of course, Cere explained it all so beautifuly, so succinctly... There is no way we can change ourselves through a shere force of our own will, no matter how strong willed we are...

We have to ask God to help us. We are nothing without Jesus. I am nothing without Jesus.

No comments: