Thursday, February 07, 2008

Praise Report

Wow... I have to say that our God is an Awesome God... I am very pleased to report that I had seven inquiries about tennis lessons yesterday. And those inquiries came at a time when I very much needed encouragement. I have to take that as a sign of God's favor and blessing. He would not entrust seven new people into my sphere of influence if I was not walking with Him along the correct path for my life.

The fact is it's been a difficult winter making ends meet due to our unpredictable weather. Of course, with the winter always comes the possibility of inclement weather and Monica and I have faced lean times before. This winter however, several factors have all worked together to bring our faith and trust in Jesus Christ to a new level.

It’s just amazing to see God at work in our lives. God listens to prayer. He’s a Strong, Powerful, Mighty God…! God is Good.

I am so in love with Jesus…!

Thank You and Praise You, My Precious Savior!

No comments: