Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Back to Blogging

I've had to step back from blogging for awhile. I have just felt overwhelmed a bit as of late. And I've been experiencing an extreme spiritual dryness lately.

For the past few days I've been praying for deliverance. I've been using my blog time to just read the bible and meditate on God's word. I've been reading the Gospel according to Mark. I don't want to comment yet about what the Word is saying to me, but one thing that's for sure is that it is definitely speaking to me. -And I want to spend every spare minute of my day with my nose in the Bible...!

This morning I just wanted to announce that 'I'm back to blogging'... I'd like to wish a sincere thank you to all those who have been praying for me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I'm having a rough time of it right now, but You told us we would face difficult days in our lives. You also said that You would be right there with us always. Lord I'm calling upon Your name right now. Father God lift me up to higher ground. I'm resting in You today, Lord.

Father God I ask special blessings on Connor who is home today from school because he is sick. I also lift up my dear wife Monica and my baby boy Elijah who are on the verge of getting sick, too.

Lord I love You. Thank You for Loving me right back. Thank You for a beautiful day. Lord today I will serve you with every fiber of my being.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

Space said...

Then Gideon and the 300 men who were with him came to the Jordan {and} crossed over, weary yet pursuing. Judges 8:4 When i think weary; besides Matthew 11 ( of course) ; I alwaus think about this verse. They were weary; and yet they pursued...just as the mature Christian continues. But as Jesus told His followers...Come away by yourselves and rest a while.

Coach Sam said...

To Space: What...?!?!