Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Prayer For Today: You've got the Whole World in Your Hands....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I've been thinking about You a lot lately. You are so amazing. Your capacity to be everywhere at once and know everything that is going on at all times is staggering. Our human minds can not fully grasp Your enormous presence.

This world is such a complex place. The abundance and complexity of all living things in the world is too incredible to comprehend. I am in sheer awe of You my creator.

Truly, nothing is impossible with You, God...!

Lord I just come to You a humble servant this morning. Lord I am seeking Your perfect will for my life. I know I may have strayed off the path more than once, but Lord I want to make amends and get back on the right road today.

Father God, You are certainly aware of the meeting I have later today. Father God I give that meeting up to You. I offer it to You Lord. I need You to speak through me this morning. I have no doubt that this will be a great opportunity for me to be a bold witness of Your Spirit that lives within me. Help me, Lord. I commit this to you, my King.

I am not fearful. I am fully accepting of the outcome of this meeting. Lord I will be obedient to You. I trust in You my Lord and my God.

Thank You Lord for being such a great big God. I love You, Lord. I give You Praise. And I pray these things in Your sweet son's name, Jesus Christ, Amen.


1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

I am so glad younare back to writing in your prayer journal. Our prayers are with you daily. We know you are on the verge of some important decisions which will affect you and the family now and in the future.