Thursday, March 27, 2008

John 5:11-12

11And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

That statement is the foundation upon which my faith stands.

Lord God,

I praise You today my King. Thank You Lord for blessing me with another day, a few more hours to do Your will on this earth. Father God I stumbled and fell yesterday. But praise You today is a brand new day and You have restored me....!

Help me to stay on track today, Lord. I'm up early this morning trying as usual to accomplish much, but I wouldn't dream of starting my day without spending time with You, first.

Thank You Lord for Your precious gift of eternal life. I pray that my words and actions today will reflect that I have been born again and saved. Lord help me. I am very, very, physically weary. I need Your Grace to carry on. Hold me up, lift me up My King!

Lord I believe in You. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: