Friday, March 28, 2008

Thankful Friday

Friday is here. It's been quite a week. By God's Grace, I have accomplished much. Yet there's still much to do. The next 48 hours are going to be very busy. Today I begin my day with a presentation to a new group of home-schoolers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for a chance to impact the lives of young people and their families,through sharing the gift of tennis, Lord.

Lord, I am so thankful to have all the opportunity that is before me. I pray for Your grace to carry me through. This weekend I am also responsible for not one, but two big tennis tournaments. As usual, the threat of rain is looming. But Father God I'm definitely not scared of a little rain threat. No one controls the weather like You do. Thank You Father God For being in Control. I rest in You, my King.

Lord I do continue to lift up my family to You. Connor has been sick and Elijah has also had a relapse. Poor Monica and myself have just been barely hanging in there, too. Lord God please heal my boys. And Father I ask that You strengthen and guard my health and the health of my wife.

Father God it's in honoring You that Monica and I are pushing ourselves so hard. We will always do everything in our power to take care of our family. We will always give our utmost for Your Highest.

Lord I love You. I just give this day to You. Thank You Lord for another day. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: