Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Praise Report and Prayer Request!

I have a praise report...! Yesterday I hosted an event for the local home school community in our are. It was well attended and went very well. That is a huge blessing and God gets all the glory for pulling that off!

I also have a prayer request for my sweet little boy Elijah and precious wife Monica: Poor little Elijah awakened last night vomiting about 10:30 PM and kept us up pretty much the entire night being sick. He finally went to sleep for more than 30 minutes early this morning at around 6 AM. We've been praying for him all through the night.

Hopefully when he awakens again this morning he'll be able to keep some liquid in his stomach, otherwise we're taking him to the doctor. Monica and I are both pretty exhausted from the evening and we could all use some intercessory prayer this morning...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You are an Awesome God. I thank You for my successful tennis event yesterday and I lift up my baby and wife to you for healing this morning.

Please heal Elijah's stomach and guard Monica's health as she is very fatigued from going so long with very little sleep. We love You Lord and want to honor You in all we say do and think. We will not be discouraged, Father. We know you can and will deal with this situation. We trust in You. We Rest in You!

I give these situations to Father God and I pray these things in Jesus' Name,

Amen.

No comments: