Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Answered Prayer, Miracles, Signs, and Wonders

I want today's blog to be a testimony of the many answered prayers, miracles, signs, and wonders the Lord is revealing to me on a daily basis...


The Good Lord is moving mightily in my life right now! Last week we had a 'weather miracle' where HE held off the rain all day during the Spring Break Camp. I observed a miracle of a lost bank deposit containing a large sum of money returned.


Here lately these past few mornings God has been allowing me to awaken early in order to complete my personal studies and still get accomplished what needs done for the day. Today is a day like that. I have an enormous volume of work to complete in a relatively short amount of time but I know Jesus will lift me up!


The more miracles and signs and wonders I see the more I believe on HIM. But blessed are those who have not seen and still Believe..!


Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for working in my life the way You are. Thank You for revealing just how much You are completely in control of this day to day existence. Lord I rest in You. My hope is in You. You are my King. I love You Lord and I just give this day to You. Bless this day Father. Bless my labor today. Help me present a bold, strong witness for You, my King.

And Lord please bless my wife, too. Monica's probably working harder than anyone I know to draw closer to You and honor You with her every breath. She is both a blessing and an inspiration to me and many others. Lord I ask that You would please help us work better as a team to accomplish Your will for our marriage and our family. Lord I thank You for my precious wife!

You know the needs of this family Lord. I don't have to list them. Father God I trust You to enable the meeting of these needs.

Lord I love You and I Believe in You. I pray these things in the Power of Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: