Saturday, March 22, 2008

Praise Report....

God is so Good...! I have had a prayer answered and it could only have been answered by God. A few days ago I thought that a bank deposit containing a large some of money had been stolen. But as it turned out it was only temporarily misplaced. Without going in to great detail let me just say that I never let the loss get the best of me, I turned it over to God and HE came through, as HE ALWAYS does.

Father God, I love You. Thank You for that blessing yesterday. But thank You more for Your ULTIMATE sacrifice. Lord, I pray for my family today and this weekend. This is a tough weekend for Connor because he lost his daddy on this weekend back three years ago. Of course, this weekend is no easy time for my family either as we lost our mom during holy week eight years ago.

Lord I just give this to You. Thank You Father. Thank You My King. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: