Monday, April 28, 2008

Praise Report

The weather cleared Saturday around 11 AM. It had rained for nearly 11 hours! But God answered my prayer and we ended up completing most of the tournament. Praise God. Overall, it went well. God definitely answered my prayer on that one...!

Praise YOU, Jesus...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for delivering good weather Saturday afternoon. Weather has always been one of Your specialties! You most definitely get the glory for that. Lord I know You can do anything. I bow down before You, my King.

Father God I pray for the week ahead. Order my steps, Lord. Reveal to me my best course of action. I don't want to try and do one single thing on my own under my own power.

Lord I'm seeking You. I'm drawing close to You Lord. Cover me with a blanket of Your Grace, Lord. Lift me up. Hold me up. Lead me, Father.

Bless my family, Lord. I am so grateful and thankful for them. I love You Jesus. And I pray these things in Your sweet precious name, Amen!

No comments: