Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prayer for Today

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for another day. And it's a beautiful day, Lord. Oh how I love You, my King. I have been blessed beyond measure. I have such a wonderful wife and family. Thank You for them. I am regularly presented a great opportunity day in and day out to impact the Kingdom of God. I am very grateful for that. I really don't have a right to ask for anything. And I don't want or need anything material for myself.

I only want to grow in You, my King. And I would ask that You help me to make the most of the opportunities You place before me, Lord.

Lord I do humbly ask for healing of estranged relationships in my life. Lord as far as it has to do with me, I would like to live in peace with the rest of the world.

Father God I ask for healing for our land. I pray that scores and scores of people would draw closer to You in these perilous times. Lord help me to clearly see what my role and my families role is in the unfolding of events around us. I pray for direction, Lord. I pray that You help me to make sound decisions in the days to come.

I love You Father and I give this day to You. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: