Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Heart

Lord, I have a thankful heart this morning. You have given me another day to impact the world for Your Kingdom. Father I pray for a good day. I pray that I walk in Your will, Lord. I lift up my students and their parents to You today. I pray for words of encouragement and life.

Father God I lift up my precious wife to You and I also ask blessings on Connor and Elijah today. Lord those boys are growing up in such a wicked, violent world. Help Monica and I bring them up knowing You and equipping them to be difference makers for the Kingdom of God..

Lord with Your help, by Your grace, I will bring honor and glory to Your name today. I trust in You, Lord. I rest in You. I love you my, King.

And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: