Thursday, May 29, 2008

Phil 4:6

Here's a comforting verse:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God.

Here Paul is writing to the Phillipian church, but that command can be applied universally.We need not worry about anything. We must only trust in the Lord. We need to pray to the Lord and Thank Him at all times, too.

Anxiety, worry, stress... These things should not be in the life of a Christian. Oh those things may try to assail us, but if we stand firm in THE ONE who IS FIRM we will be OK.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord today I stand firm in You. I love You Lord. You have rescued me. Lord, Your Grace is sufficient to meet all my needs. Today I walk in the Freedom of a child of God, an heir to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Lord today I am truly anxious for nothing. Thank You Lord. Thank You my King. You are a Perfect God.

Father today I lift up my family to You. Bless my sweet wife. Bless Connor on his last day of school today. Bless my little boy Elijah and Father please bless our unborn child being knit together in Monica's womb.

Thank You for Life, Jesus. Thank You for giving Your life so that we might live. Lord I pray that I might bring glory and honor to Your name today. Help me to live a life that makes a difference. Help me to impact others in a most positive way today...!

I love You Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: