Monday, May 26, 2008

Hurry Up and WAIT:. (on the Lord...)

I have a problem with always trying to do things under my own power. But the REAL problem is that I don't have any power on my own. Oh Yeah, my other problem is that I'm impatient.

I love Psalm 27:14. God does everything in His own perfect timing. It's our job to wait on Him.

My prayer today is that I slow down and wait on the Lord. God did not intend for the world to be moving at the pace it is. I'm definitely part of the problem. If I slow down and live life differently it might affect some lives around me for the better. Those lives in turn will affect lives around them and little by little the world will be a better place.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I pray for peace today. I pray for patience. Help me to be more kind and gentle, Lord. Father God, help me to be more like You. I will wait on You, my King. I will wait on Your perfect timing. I will not be anxious or worry about the future. Father I seek Your will. I want to serve You. I love You Lord. You have rescued me.

I lift up my family to You. I pray blessings on them. I pray blessings on my unborn baby. Lord I commend my health into Your hands. Thank You Lord. Father God I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: