Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 Peter 4:10-11

Wow... What a difference a few days make. I'm a little more rested now and I feel completely different than I did 48 hours ago. -I'm ready to 'serve' again.

This morning Dr Stanley's devotional used 1 Peter 4:10-11 as a basis for today's message. I have to say that I believe that God has definitely answered my prayers for strength and courage and I'm ready to once again be HIS hands and feet.

Monica is feeling better, too. Oh Praise God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am humbled by Your grace and mercy. Thank You for the improved health of my precious wife. Thank You for Elijah sleeping through the night. Thank You for just allowing me to rest and awake refreshed for the first time in days...!

Father God I Love You. I thank You and praise You. I lift Your name up on high...! Father I remember my sweet sister Becky this morning and lift her and her family up to You. I lift up my brothers Stanley and John as well. I don't know what all is going in their lives right now but You do, and You are in control.

Lord I lift up Connor as he travels home today. Keep him safe and grant him traveling mercy. Bring him home to us, my King.

Father I give this day to you. I give it for Your glory and honor, for ever and ever, Amen.

No comments: